"Thong law is fluid. It changes with who's wearing it, how it fits, where it's worn and why. A woman in a thong on the beack is usually not subject to arrest in most states-indecent proposals maybe, but no jail time. On the ohter hand, a fat man in a thong, pedeling a tricycle past a preschool, is a likely candidate for arrest."
"Here are some common type of criminal mischief:
- Toliet-papering your neighbor's house
- Egging, soaping, or smashing windows
- Letting air out of car tires
- Destroying graveyard property (if unhappy ghosts don't get you first, that is)
- Carving your name into doors or on the sides of cars
- Covering school hallways with shaving cream
- Most graffiti
JEEZ, MY MOM JUST BAKED ME A CAKE: For her son's sweet sixteen birthday party in 2002, "Ma Baker" of Olympia, Washington, went all out. Not only did she provide paintball guns and a ride on a "gyroscope," but she also welcomed her son's friends with booze, weed and a friendly stripper (who may or may not have given the birthday boy a blow job). Some of the lucky ungerage party guests threw up from too much booze, but a good time was had by all...until some of the neighborhood parents found out. Ma Baker and her husband were charged with a felony and a variety of misdemeanors (including providing alcohol to minors) and paid a hefty $15,000 fine.